Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Twitter Contest!!!


Twitter Now to Win Robert Verdi's
Father's Day Picks on June 15th

Tune in to Robert's LIVE stream this Tuesday at 7pm est & twitter along using #rvtips to get Father's Day Gifting tips from Robert, hear from featured guests, and add your own Father's Day Tips.  Don't miss Robert's announcement about which lucky twitterer will win all of Robert's top Father's Day Gift picks!  Keep tweeting as Robert unveils them one-by-one to increase your chances of winning!

How to Win: Tweet or retweet now until the winner is announced to enter:

I want @robertverdi 's Father's Day Favorites! #RVTIPS

*Winner will be chosen at random.  Items subject to final availability. Contest only open to U.S. residents.  Sorry, but we cannot ship outside the U.S. Winner will be announced via Twitter and will have 7 days to claim their prize.  After 7 days a new winner will be chosen.

UPCOMING:
June 15th, 7pm est
Robert Verdi's Father's Day Twitter Party

Robert's live stream will open this Wednesday at 7pm est.  Tune in and twitter along to get Father's Day Gifting Tips from Robert and special guests!  @robertverdi #RVTIPS

4 comments:

  1. I hope to win my father is worthy a great role model and a great person cares for all and sometimes forgets to care for himself . I hope to make this Fathers day for him the best I can @waterbluffy I follow on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you as always. I am @kammikoza. This would be perfect for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there tweeting away my love for Robert Verdi!

    ReplyDelete